Friday, March 08, 2013

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz

We had a cold, blustery day earlier in the week; and I was completely stir crazy by about 3 p.m. sitting in the house. The hub was in Tejas; and I was soooo bored. Funny, you probably would not have heard that from me a year or so ago when he began working out of the house. Ha!

There's a coffee shop on the East side of town named Barista Parlor that I've had on my mind recently. I had never been, so, I jumped in the car and drove on over. I have now finally had my first cup of coffee with a pretty swirled heart. Well, yes of course I've tried this at home--none as pretty as this. A neat place inside what looks like an old car garage. I wonder if they open the doors during the warm months? I can't wait to take the hub here.

Speaking of which, we just had our 26th wedding anniversary yesterday! Yay! We're going out to celebrate as soon as he gets home tonight. 
Fun.
Lables: Hub, Restaurants, Nashville

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A lovely coffe shop!

Cherrs and have a wonderful weekend,

Rosa

Snap said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Glad you are adventuring locally. It's fun!

oxox

Jeanie said...

I don't even like coffee and I think that looks amazing. How fun it would be to sit together and enjoy!

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa