Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Counting Crows at The Ryman

So happy to see the Counting Crows back. Adam looks great. Heart the hair. I just want to scrunch it!


We're normally not in Nashville in the summer months. I believe this is the first time I have been to the Ryman where the sun is still shining through the old church windows. (Thought I had the stained glass windows in my viewfinder--obviously not--a photographer's angst.) 

 Toad the Wet Sprocket opened for the Counting Crows. They were great!

 Adam came out chillz. Just sat down and took it in for a moment.

This was my first, and hopefully not my last, time seeing them live.  What a beautiful soul, that Adam is.




  Cutie. 




 Texting? Really, woman?


Hugs, all around.
Labels: Music, Nashville

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Great pics.

Cheers,

Rosa

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa