Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Summer Color

I do believe that summer has arrived. My gnomey says so.

And a perfect day for a new Jack White album, Lazaretto, to arrive in the mail.

 Some of the songs from the new album were introduced on Record Day.

The kid and I were fortunate enough to snag tickets. Absolutely unbelievable seeing JW in the Blue Room at Third Man. There was a whole lotta yellow happening that day.

And blue, too. "Whoa, girl {bitch}. Back it on up." He was tipping his hat to me. Yes. He. Was. Jk.
As close as I'll be to Jack. Tiz ok.

And the booty from TMR on Record Day. 
And now the album is released. And I'm liken' it.

Ah, summatime. It's good for what ails ya.
Labels: Kid, Music, Summer

2 comments:

Snap said...

Summer time and the living is easy. YeeHaw!

ox

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely!

Have a wonderful end of the week.

Cheers,

Rosa

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa