Saturday, August 29, 2015

Newbies

I'm no fashionista, but I can pull it out when needed!

The hub is getting all into the new Nashville fashion scene; and now we're on lists. LOL. LISTS!  I have to put my introverted self away and work on the my social skills. Funny when you've been a stay-at-home mom for so long and begin getting a life after the little ones leave the roost. Ugh. This is tough stuff for me.

So, tonight, we are going to a Goodbye to Summer Seersucker Party! Wha??? Ahhhh, don't ya love the South?! I pulled out a beautiful white dress I've had hanging in the closet since forever then found this wonderful clutch for the garden party. I have to admit, I'm very excited about going. What? Being the extreme introvert and painstakingly shy, I'm surprised with myself. Social settings KILL me. But, perhaps since I won't know a soul there; I'm good. Right now, anyway. Ask me about a half an hour before we leave, and that will be a whole other story! UGH.

Will keep you posted.


1 comment:

Snap said...

Hope you had fun. I never enjoyed the social stuff, but I went and smiled and was glad to get home. If nothing else, people watching should be good!
ox

Categories

 

©Living as Rosa Designed by Rosa